JESUS NEVER FAILS; Bishop David O. Oyedepo


JESUS NEVER FAILS
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea. I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness . when the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water and the dry land springs of water.                                                             ISA.41:10,17,18.
Friends with joy, let me introduce to you a Man who never fails and His name is JESUS CHRIST.
The truth is that people may fail you, brothers, sisters and your parents may fail you but my Jesus never fails. Heb.13:5b, Psa.37:25, Gen.28:15.
It does not matter what you are going through or your challenges, Jesus can fix it right for you. He is too faithful to fail. Isa.43:1-3.
Jesus is TRUSTABLE, DEPENDABLE, RELIABLE and CAPABLE to turn your issues of concern into a testimony. (Lk.21:13,14a).
All you have to do is to accept Him into your heart as your savior, absolutely depend on Him and believe he is faithful and capable to turn your trials into triumph, challenges into testimonies and your miseries into miracles.
HOW TO BE SAVED
If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thy heart that God has raised him from the dead and then shall you be saved. Rom.10:9.
Now if you want to be born again- John.3:3.
Say this prayer: "Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. Save me, forgive me my sins. Wash me, clean me with your blood and deliver me from sin and satan to serve the living God. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Now I am a child of God. I am born again, amen".
Congratulations if you say this prayer, you are now born again.
 courtesy: BISHOP DAVID O. OYEDEPO



Share on Google Plus

About Kc Kingsley

0 comments:

Post a Comment