Transgender man gives birth to a boy in the US (Photos)

US based transgender man, Trystan Reese, and his partner of seven years, Biff Chaplow, have welcomed their son, Leo Murray Chaplow. Trystan who was originally born a female, gave birth to their son on July 14th, two weeks ago. The couple announced the arrival of their first biological child via Facebook. They are however not strangers to parenting as they adopted Chaplow's niece and nephew in 2011. Trystan was pregnant last year but lost the baby in a miscarriage. 
"The moment he was born was just like a pure moment of bliss, like the happiest moment of my life. Just to see the very beginning of Leo, of his life, was just amazing.'Trystan's husband told Fox19
'I thought I was giving up having a family — I didn’t even think of it as an option,' Trystan told Buzzfeed. 'I didn't ever dream of having, or wanting to have, a biological child. One, I didn't think it would be possible, and two, it took a long time for me to be strong enough in my identity as a man to be able to do that.'
More photos below:



Share on Google Plus

About Kc Kingsley

0 comments:

Post a Comment